Zanmarheim K9 & Security Copyright 2014
We supply Canine kennelling to Large breeds of Dogs only.
· German Shepherds, Rottweiler's, Belgium Shepherds etc..)
· Price : R80 per day per dog. Food included.
All Terms and Conditions apply.
Bookings may be done: By telephone 012 754 0474 / 082 4666 279 / 082 8537 438
1. Prices on request.
2. Office Hours: Monday – Saturday: 8:00 – 9:00 & 16:00 – 17:00
Closed to the public on Sundays and Public Holidays.
3. No animals will be admitted or released outside office hours without prior arrangement.
4. No animal with (or suspected to have) a contagious disease or condition will be admitted regardless of prior appointment.
5. All accounts are fully payable upon release (CASH or CHEQUE).
6. REGRET NO CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS.
7. Day of admission and day of release are counted as full days.
8. All veterinary treatment and medical costs will be additional.
9. In case of animals in kennel for more than a month, a monthly advance payment is required.
10. Vaccinations may and can be done at the Kennel.
11. Vaccinations: Proof of vaccination (Vaccination Certificates) is required.
Only vaccinations done within the last year are acceptable.
Dogs require the following vaccinations:
A multivalent vaccine – DHPPI (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, and
(KC) Kennel Cough vaccine
Due to the recent Rabies scare in Pretoria, Rabies
vaccinations are now also compulsory.
12. All pets without valid vaccination certificates will be vaccinated by Zanmarheim K9.
13. No responsibility is taken for your pet’s blankets and/or baskets.
14. Cats: Owners must supply “wet” food (sachets/tins). We only supply dry pellets.
15. All pets must have name tags.
16. Please notify us if you need to extend your pet’s stay!
Animals not collected within 14 days after booked date of collection without notice of extension, will be taken to the SPCA.
17. Dogs can be washed, dipped and brushed at extra cost.
18. All medication and special food given will be charged for.
Large Indoor kennels
All K9 Animals has a view to be able to look outside . Every Kennel is open and large with a cool breeze